- Item Category : Indoor / Ceiling Lights
- Material – Body : Poly Carbonate
- Model Number: S218-18W
- Input Voltage : AC 110V/220V
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency :80 LM/W
- Color Rendering Index(CRI Ra>) : 80
- Sensor angle : 120 Degree/ 360 Degree
- CRI : >80
- Lamp Eficiency : >90%
Water Resistance : No
- Ip50 : Protected from limited dust ingress.
- Color temperature : 3100 – 4500K(Cool White)
- Input Voltage : AC 85 – 265V
- Install Style: Surface Mounted
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Working Temperature: -30 to +50
- Led Life Time:50,000 Hours
Energy saving, long life, the use of silver contacts, safe and reliable.
The product design uses the special sensor to detect the sound change, causes the switch to turn on the load automatically, the switch carries on the time delay, the time delay end automatically closes the load.
This product adopts photosensitive control, with automatic metering function, by the light control switch is working.
- Lamp automatic turn off places.
Related Customer Reviews from Various Website:
Reviewed By Customer on Amazon.com :
- One of the best LED cieling fixtures:(Review)
I had ordered for the 12W lamp, but was sent a 20W lamp instead. Looks like Corvi has stopped producing the 12W Surface 8 and replaced with 20W lamp also calling it Surface 8. Seller needs to update the listing description. Anyway, the light was too bright for my foyer ceiling.
Coming to the lamp itself, it reeks of good quality everywhere, ranging from build, handling, performance, packaging and labelling. FIxing the lamp needs 2 holes to be drilled on the ceiling, but the lamp is very light so small screws will hold well. Best part is that the lamp has a slight dome shape and throws light at the sides too, unlike other LED panels which only throw light downwards like a spotlight. So, this has even spread of light and casts no shadows even though it is very bright. Also I found the lamp is not harsh on the eyes when looked at directly. Light colour is exceptional, a pleasing white which does not have any blue tint but almost is like daylight. I would suggest this lamp for large outdoor porches, but for indoors this 20W is too bright.
- Decent light with good finish and looks. Fixing mechanism needs to be more secure(Review)
- Good quality finish and looks
- Brightness is decent
- Very light in weight but not flimsy
- Brightness is not as great as per specifications (Brighter than CFLs but now the comparison should be with LED lights of similar wattage). The claim of 150 lumens per watt appears to be a far fetched claim.
- Fitting mechanism is not so secure, especially for ceiling mounting. A base has to be first screwed on (4 screws) to ceiling and then the main unit has to be pushed on to it. It stays there by its tightness but some temperature changes or accidental hits while cleaning the ceiling or so can knock it down. There should be a mechanism to hold it securely in place.