Product Specifications :
- Item Category : Outdoor / Camping / Emergency Light
- Material – Body : Aluminium
- Product Color : Yellow
- Battery Voltage : 7.4 V
- Type Of Cell : Lithium Ion
- Charge Type : Standard
- Charging Time : 5-6 Hours
- Beam angle : 270 Degree
- Lens – Glass : Tempered Glass
- The level of rotation Angle : 360 Degree
- Water Resistance : Yes Ip65 / 67
- Color temperature : 2700K – 7500K
- Charger Voltage : AC85 – 265V
- Output Voltage : DC 8.4V
- Color Designation / light Color : Cold white /Pure White Day Light – 30W
- Led Hours : 50000 Hours
- Number of Bulb : 1
Product Weight and Dimensions :
- Product Dimension with Stand : 225*185*140 mm
- Outdoor advertising signs, landscape lighting.
- Sculpture, works of art, lawn, garden and other decorative lighting.
- Workshop, stores, streets, playground, tennis court lighting.
- Golf courses, basketball courts, soccer fields and other lighting
- Squares, buildings, parks, railway stations, airports and other lighting.
- Camping , Fishing, Garage or Basement, Auto Repair, Emergency , Home Use
Rural – Agriculture , Workshop, Travelling.
Related Customer Reviews from Various Website:
Reviewed By Customer on Amazon.com : (Review)
- Great light- super bright!!
Wow- this thing is not only BRIGHT, but also ran a LOT longer than I would have figured- particularly after I opened up the casing and saw there’s only 4-6AA sized rechargeable batteries in the back plastic cover pack- when those die, it’ll be easy to resolder a new pack in (I made a 12vdc modification adding a second cig lighter plug directly to the light so that I can run it off the car w/o draining the built in batteries)I’ve used this in the garage, but really bought this as a mobile worklamp for when we’re out on the boat / trailering up in the evening after a day out on the water (ie. it’s dark and there’s still about another hour of work to do on the boat after pulling it out).Brought it on a boat trip this past weekend and it ran w/o a charge for ~4 hours (could have gone longer). Amazing how long it ran as a full camp light (actually it was almost too bright… we redirected the light up against the boat canopy making it an indirect camp light source). Better light than anything else I’ve researched out there.
- Portable and Bright
Product is well designed. It can be adjusted easily to any angle and is bright enough for doing handyman job in dark corner. I like the rechargeable battery feature which allows me to use it in places without power outlet.